B&B January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

YAWN from me, too.

I hated Liam’s soapy “Why did this happen to a person such as Hope who’s so wonderful in every way?” Haven’t we seen that cliche scene a million times?

Why not give us an angry Liam rant about how random life is? Or even that it’s a damn shame that good people have to supper, but that’s what you get with life?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is all just plot.  I don't care about the Dr. Buckingham character and it makes no sense...blow into town and 3 weeks later you're baby stealin' because you're already madly in love with Taylor?  You're going to risk your whole career for someone you don't know?  And then all the plot devices and tragedies...cook up the Santa Ana winds, and have Kelly get sick so that Liam misses the copter, etc. etc.  And none of it matters because I just really don't care about these characters - who Liam ends up with, whether Hope is happy or not, Dr. Buckingham and daughter Zoe, and keep the list going.  The Doctor character had no development...bring in Wayne Brady and plop him in a front burner story immediately.  Makes no sense. 

• Members

I keep waiting for him to ask someone if they want to trade for what's behind door #3!

You're right...it's all plot, plot, plot, plot with little to no character development. We all know where this story is going from miles away which just makes it even more frustrating.

• Members

Wayne Brady seems to be on every commercial I see before FF thru it.  He's everywhere.  I hope the mob boss kills him and they don't go through with Steffy adopting Hope's baby.  Leave that story in the trash where it belongs.

• Members

Wow, they really are going to do it.  LOL.  I made jokes thinking it couldn't get that bad.  Wayne Brady's speech about how distraught he is over Hope's baby, and then goes into another room and comes out with a baby.  Basically -  "Here's a baby for ya!"  This is so stupid, LOLLLLLL.  Even if Taylor "figures it out" and gives the baby back to Hope...what was the point of all of this?  And are they really going to make her so EVIL as to know that the baby is Hope's and give it to Steffy?  And not tell her where it came from?  This is such garbage, no matter what happens...so ridiculous.  Like people wouldn't know that the Doctor who was with Hope suddenly has a white baby the next day LOLLLLLL.  Even if he says it was another woman who gave birth that day and wanted to give the baby up...how many women gave birth on Catalina that day?  So bad.   

So contrived...and Hope "I feel like she isn't really gone."  Uh do ya now?  The depths - you can't even measure how bad and how low it is.  It's honestly why I keep watching...it's my half-hour of awful comedy. 

• Members

The show has reached the point of being despicable.  I noticed that not once yesterday, during the memorial, did anyone even mention the baby Hope lost with Wyatt and neither Liam or Steffy mentioned their first child.

GET RID OF WAYNE BRADY!!!!

Archived