Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread βŒ›πŸ¦ƒπŸŽ© ❄ β›„

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Ben on the show when he murdered a gaggle of people?

Β 

Good lord, Abby is still crazy? I remember reading that Kate MansiΒ was back in the role years ago and I tune in today and see the old one still around

Β 

What is the verdict on the current Ciara?

• Members

Β 

Good actress. She's so much better than the other girl that it's not even funny. The character was an annoying brat when she first came back (in my opinion at least), then I came around to her and actually like her now, but now she's just stuck in a boring triangle. The writing for her is lackluster but that goes for everyone on the show. She's being wasted.

• Members

I am catching up and Belle just doesn’t give me Lawyer. They should have kept her as an RN. It’s a lot of the new generation I don’t see them in the professions they writers give them. JJ and Abby needs to be at the Spectator (and the Spectator needs a set but that’s another story)

• Members

Β 

lol. I usually prefer men with facial hair, but I don't care too much for Tripp's. I don't think that is the most flattering look for him.

Β 

Also, I saw some pictures from the Day of Days Event that happened this past weekend and a lot of the men were looking good. Robert, Lamon, Greg, and Kyle were looking good.Β  Chandler also looked nice and Freddie Smith was looking nice as well. Freddie looking the best he's looked in a while. Hopefully, some of them will continue to look good on show and others will eventually look better.

Β 

Some recent pics of male (and female) cast members from the Day of Days Event:

Β 

Please register in order to view this content

Β 

Β 

( I think they look cute together. I hope their characters have chemistry together)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Archived