Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🦃🎩 ❄ ⛄

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle is very awkward as Rex. Years ago ago i did enjoy him as Brady. I loved the sexy bad boy edge he infused Brady with. I think Days was being cutesy with the casting, since KL played Brady years before. "Old'' and 'new' Brady's even shared scenes together. Those scenes at an empty Brady Pub were awful.

• Members

Yes, it was a complete headache when I was watching old eps and found out that Josh Taylor played a previous regular. And that's before I got onto researching Roman Brady and how John was thought to be him for years!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why are they wasting Tripp on Claire and Ciara...I hate how isolated he is from everyone, I get perhaps it’s because on the show he’s suppose to be older then him, despite the fact that IRL they are the same age, but why can’t Tripp at least be friends with JJ??

• Members

IMO all of them are being wasted.....JJ is nowhere to be found......Tripp's airtime has been reduced due to the fact that the writers are taking Ciara in a different direction. 

Lawd I'd love that!  They need to get over Sonny and Will. Their time has come and gone. 

Seriously Will needs a new paring like Luke did on ATWT when his pairing with Noah became so stale(The same thing has happened with Will and Sonny. ). And they brought in the doctor for Will. Only to off him at the end...ugh......

• Members

I swear, Carlivati is going to coax Renee Jones out of retirement in small-town Georgia and bring her back to DAYS... to reprise her ‘82-‘83 role of Nikki Wade. 

In a perfect world, Wayne Northrop is still Roman, Kyle Lowder is still Brady, the Tony/Andre rewrites actually make sense, Bonnie and Adrienne are not lookalikes, Tamra Braun never played Ava or Nicole’s sister, and Eric Martsolf joined Days post-Passions as eh... Andrew Donovan or an Adrienne/Justin son. 

And Salem Place is still a regularly used set. 

Back to topic: are we done seeing Stacy Haiduk? I’m catching up, a couple days before Halloween, checking out Lynsey Godfrey’s tragic hair, and I’m wondering:  now that Teeth DiMera is presumed dead, will Susan Banks return to Tennessee offscreen? 

Archived