Days: November 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🦃🎩 ❄ ⛄

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The look on his face is bad, but not as boring as the previous scenes between Will and Sonny. I have never seen two people in love who were so dead — so without passion, sexless, so unromantic.

Just stunningly bad television, and the closed mouth, pursed lips kisses didn’t help.

• Members

I enjoyed the Leo/Sonny/Will scenes today. I am a fan of Sonny and I also like Will and I do want them to have happiness. Though, I find Leo entertaining and think he will add some kick to their storyline. I lol'ed at the way Leo was acting today. Plus, I think that him and Sonny were playing well off each other. 

Also, I wonder what will happen with Ted and Hope. I think they would make an attractive and possibly interesting couple.. 

• Members

I enjoyed the Sonny/Leo/Will scenes again today. GR is doing a really nice job as Leo and being an obstacle for Sonny/Will. I laughed when he called Will "Pretty Boy" today.  I think that the best interaction out of their scenes together so far have been between Sonny and Leo. They have an interesting dynamic. Will hasn't been as animated in their scenes together, though he was a better today, than yesterday when he barely showed any emotion to Leo showing up. 

Archived