This fall on Days

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show will spend the rest of it's run living off the steam of Reilly's first stint. Even HE lived off the legacy of that first run.

Farah Fath's face looks even worse than the last time I saw her.

Eric Matsolf needs to lay off whatever the hell he's doing to his face.

The jaunty music coupled with the dramatic end of that promo made no sense. But that's daytime promo for you.

• Members

I'm only enticed by seeing Kyle Lowder come back even if he's playing Rex. 

Boo to Mimi. Boo to Nicole. Sarah Horton seems awfully young, but I guess it's nice they're finally bringing in one of Maggie's actual kids instead of creating anymore random ones for no reason.

• Members

"Why the hell not?" is about the best way they can play the Rex/Brady switch. I laughed. I'll give them that one, it was smart. I also think Rex is a weird and interesting character to re-tap, even if Lowder is questionable casting and I have no faith in Carlivati.

Why are they still hiding Jack?

• Members

What's sad about the promo is that (unfortunately) unlike every other soap, the entire fall episodes have been filmed and, therefore, they could put together a bunch of killer promos. What concerns me is that this is best they've got.

I'm just a couple of weeks away from doing my 3/4 month binge so I'm kinda bummed by what's ahead. I'd do 6 months in honor of the production schedule, but I don't think NBC's streaming app keeps that many episodes.

• Members

Who is to say that isn't jack in that wheelchair that Sami finds? As much as I was thinking it was EJ at first.

This is Ron we are talking about. I don't expect EJ to surface...if at all and probably in the from of Mr. Scott...until it's time for Sami to leave so Ron can wrap that plot thread up in a little bow after teasing it for a year. 

I didn't mind Gina *runs and hides*

And speaking of teasing...nice to see that after teasing it out between JJ and Gabi through several writing changes, they are looping back around to it.

Archived