Jump to content

Recommended Posts

My main man Ryan Chamberlain lives y'all!!! It was revealed in the last 10 mins of today's episode. I believe that could be Kevin in Ferncliff though. Which means. Ryan is the one roaming around. Creepy! 

 

JL's back to playing the duel role.

 

 

my theory is Kevin is the locked up one. And Ryan is now fixated on Carly because she's his type (blonde) and he ordered her to get electroshock therapy.

 

Edited by Ryan Chamberlain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

I don't care for Jon Lindstrom's boring ass in one role, yet alone two.

He was horrible on ATWT as Craig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

He was horrible on ATWT as Craig. 

 

I love him. But, I agree with this comment.

 

He did not fit the role. At least he was better than Jeffrey Meek though. That guy was yikes. 

 

 

Edited by Ryan Chamberlain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titan1978 said:

This would be so much better with Laura.  Even though I am not really a fan of that pairing, she is his wife.

Laura and Kevin are married?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ryan Chamberlain said:

My main man Ryan Chamberlain lives y'all!!! It was revealed in the last 10 mins of today's episode. I believe that could be Kevin in Ferncliff though. Which means. Ryan is the one roaming around. Creepy! 

 

JL's back to playing the duel role.

 

 

my theory is Kevin is the locked up one. And Ryan is now fixated on Carly because she's his type (blonde) and he ordered her to get electroshock therapy.

 

 

honestly gonna assume that's the only criteria? Because Carly and Felicia are nothing alike,otherwise. lolz It would make more sense if he was obsessed w/ Liz or even Maxie or Lulu. 

 

Carly makes no sense aside from LW's a pet. :rolleyes:

 

this storyline would be a lot more interesting if suddenly half the cast was seeing him/going to a psychiatrist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

I don't care for Jon Lindstrom's boring ass in one role, yet alone two.

 

But happy for you! :)

 

 

That makes me sad to read this because he's so handsome.  I'd welcome Jon and LW, even if temporary.  Time for something different and it gets her away from Sonny.  Please God, answer my prayers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

That makes me sad to read this because he's so handsome.  I'd welcome Jon and LW, even if temporary.  Time for something different and it gets her away from Sonny.  Please God, answer my prayers.  

Amen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, titan1978 said:

This would be so much better with Laura.  Even though I am not really a fan of that pairing, she is his wife.

 

I don't agree.  Kevin and Laura were criminally boring.  Not a good pairing at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×