GH: Back From The Dead

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand the point of this story.

GH has not even been that committed to Kevin in the years since Ryan died.

And do we really need or want another back from the dead saga?

The only way I would be remotely interested in this dreck is if Rachel Ames were brought back, even on a nominal, sparing basis, as Audrey. 

• Members

It was kind of like when Faison came back to work with Helena and “killed” Lucky.  Only Felicia and Mac had storyline history with him, but they were on the edges of the story, not the focus.  Without Anna and Robert, he was kind of wasted.  And I loved Luke back then, and Faison.  But the story was awful.

Ryan without Felicia playing a huge part in the story sucks.  Without Mac, Felicia, Lucy and Audrey, I’m kind of not as interested as I should be.  I’m not saying he couldn’t be after Carly or Maxie even this round (which has a basis in history).  Just tie the people truly connected with him into the story.

• Members

Right. If any show brings back a pivotal character from the past, and wants it to resonate with the audience, other prominent characters who were involved with that returning character to begin with, must still be on the canvas and viable. Over the years, Kevin, Felicia, etc., has been underused or not used at all...is the show suddenly going to significantly expand their presence and airtime importance  to justify Ryan's return? If not, tying Ryan to other, irrelevant Port Charles residents will be pointless. If the show wanted to have a villain wreak havoc in other people's lives, why use Ryan?

Archived