In an attempt to save Will, Sonny Kills Leo

Sonny & Will Work together to figure out a tense situation

Maggie catches Will in the act

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously another Will choking? Leo is all bones and Will has muscles....lawd...awful......

Sonny goes to jail for the murder?

Please register in order to view this content

What does Maggie catch Will doing?....LOL

• Members

I'm surprised that they are having Sony kill Leo (even if it's accidental an/or to protect Will. I did read a spoiler about Leo/Will getting into a physical altercation but I thought it would be more along the lines of shoving each other. I thought that the worst case scenario would be they might have threw some punches. I didn't expect Leo to choke Will and Sonny to kill Leo. I wonder how Sonny kills Leo, I'm guessing maybe he hits him on the head with something.

There was also a spoiler about Leo being desperate and trying to meet Sonny. Maybe that somehow leads to him and Will getting into their altercation. I wonder if Will and Sonny will try and cover up Leo's death. They should tell the truth, but I could see Sonny getting scared and think that people will believe he intended to murder Leo due to the sexual harassment suit. 

Also, I wonder if Maggie catching Will has something to do with the truth serum. Maybe he steals even more of it from the hospital and she somehow catches him doing that. And/or Maggie catches him trying to inject himself with it.

• Members

I know right...with the bring back to life anyone who has left Days formula potion

Will already took all the memory serum there was at the hospital. And he had already taken an episode ago with Paul's help.

• Members

Yeah, I did see those scenes of Will stealing the serum/Paul deciding to inject him. I was just wondering if there was even more serum available. If not, I wonder what she catches Will doing. 

Archived