LATEST RATINGS: June 4-8, 2018

Toups

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if they are struggling to find a replacement. We saw the chaotic and desperate way they dropped Sally Sussman in. If they fire Mal, they have to find both an EP and a HW, and for whatever reason, the show has been reluctant to promote from within since Kay Alden and Jack Smith’s tenures.

• Members

Seriously Mal is now at the point where MAB and Sussman were fired, so they must be struggingly to find  a replacement or Sony is going to pull a P&G and just let Mal ride it out like Goutman at ATWT. (Safe choices would be installing Noel Maxam as EP and promoting a Esser/Slater combo; however all three have been through the wringer already with the Sony(Maxam at Days, Esser and Slater being fired by Latham).

• Members

Y&R has been holding my attention lately, for the most part, but something isn't working.

Of note, B&B is only 656,000 viewers behind Y&R.  Not that B&B is any better, but it's interesting to see the gap in viewers slowly getting closer.  Granted B&B's numbers are partially due to Y&R's lead-in, so I doubt it would ever take over #1.

Days holding steady, moreso compared to last year.

GH = mess.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived