LATEST RATINGS: June 4-8, 2018

Toups

• Members

I wonder if they are struggling to find a replacement. We saw the chaotic and desperate way they dropped Sally Sussman in. If they fire Mal, they have to find both an EP and a HW, and for whatever reason, the show has been reluctant to promote from within since Kay Alden and Jack Smith’s tenures.

17 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Y&R numbers are dreadful. How much longer before Mal gets fired?

10 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

I'm amazed Mal hasn't already been fired given the year on year declines...but this week's numbers are disastrous.

• Members
26 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I wonder if they are struggling to find a replacement. We saw the chaotic and desperate way they dropped Sally Sussman in. If they fire Mal, they have to find both an EP and a HW, and for whatever reason, the show has been reluctant to promote from within since Kay Alden and Jack Smith’s tenures.

Seriously Mal is now at the point where MAB and Sussman were fired, so they must be struggingly to find  a replacement or Sony is going to pull a P&G and just let Mal ride it out like Goutman at ATWT. (Safe choices would be installing Noel Maxam as EP and promoting a Esser/Slater combo; however all three have been through the wringer already with the Sony(Maxam at Days, Esser and Slater being fired by Latham).

• Members

Y&R has been holding my attention lately, for the most part, but something isn't working.

Of note, B&B is only 656,000 viewers behind Y&R.  Not that B&B is any better, but it's interesting to see the gap in viewers slowly getting closer.  Granted B&B's numbers are partially due to Y&R's lead-in, so I doubt it would ever take over #1.

Days holding steady, moreso compared to last year.

GH = mess.