Who would you Cast???

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeff   James DePaiva--He was wasted as this Dr. Bensch, and Bensch will likely soon be off the canvas

"Mom"   Colleen Zenk, Nancy Frangione, Catherine Hickland all work for me

Sarah    should have been Tamara Braun

Cousin Tommy Hardy   should have been Anthony Montgomery

<cough> recast Brad Cooper with Christopher Sean <cough> (I like Parry Shen, but I could totally see CS and Ryan Carnes....J.S.)

AM, JDP, and TB should have easily been tied to the canvas in these roles instead of the annoying props for ValenVarni's idiot agendas.

• Members

I couldn't agree with you more, especially concerning Mr. DePaiva being wasted on such an unlikeable, creepy character.  I know everybody is saying that soaps have to re-invent themselves and not stick to the "tried and true", but yet, there is something to be said for telling stories for characters that viewers want to see.  General Hospital's management has ignored the pleas of their viewers and the drop in ratings speaks for itself.

I was not watching GH when Tamara Braun was playing Carly, and I do like her alot as an actress.  (I did catch Jennifer Bransford's brief portrayal of Carly after her, and was puzzled by the strong reaction against her.  Still am.)

Archived