Jump to content
John

Who would you Cast???

Recommended Posts

Who would you cast on the soaps? For a certain role? Ill start

 

I am wondering if GH may actually may actually be bringing the webbers back with Liz's wedding

Here are my thoughts

Jeff Webber: Richard Thomas, Robert Newman, Mark Arnold, Laureance Lau

Liz's Mom: Ellen Dolan, Beth Chamberlin, Judi Evans, Kim Delaney

Sarah Webber: Martha Madison, Melissa Archer, Lauren Woodland, Melissa Clare Egan

 

Edited by John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Misleading thread title. :P

 

I clutched my pearls when you began your sentence with, "Who would you..."

 

There are a lot of actors I miss seeing in daytime.  I'm not super confident that contract roles are in the cards for them, but if interested, I hope juicy, fun, short arc character opportunities come along. I'd love to see what Erika Slezak would do with another role.  On the other hand, I'd hate to see her or any of my favorites wasted on dreck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really wanna call this "The Casting Couch"?  Do you have any idea what the phrase REALLY means?  I wouldn't even GO there, especially while we're in the middle of the #MeToo / #TIMESUP movement.

 

By the way, good luck getting Kim Delaney back on daytime.

 

 

Edited by Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can a mod change the title to who would you cast

54 minutes ago, Khan said:

 

 

By the way, good luck getting Kim Delaney back on daytime.

 

 

kim seems to really grown to love her time on AMC especially with the passing of Agnes so who knows

Edited by John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:

 

20 minutes ago, John said:

can a mod change the title to who would you cast

 

You don't need a mod for that. Just click edit on your first post and change the title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to see Colleen Zenk on Y&R. But the question is, as who? Maybe a long-lost Chancellor. I think she'd be aces in a business storyline -- push Victor's buttons, go head-to-head with Ashley. 

 

She played so many layers of Barbara Ryan. 

 

Other than my favourite actors I'm clearly biased over, she's my top choice for adding to the Y&R cast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Colleen Zenk as Liz's mom on GH as well. There was a rumor JFP wanted her as Bobbie Spencer but Tony Geary raised hell

43 minutes ago, YRBB said:

:lol:

 

 

You don't need a mod for that. Just click edit on your first post and change the title.

Thanks. Title Changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John said:

Who would you cast on the soaps? For a certain role? Ill start

 

I am wondering if GH may actually may actually be bringing the webbers back with Liz's wedding

Here are my thoughts

Jeff Webber: Richard Thomas, Robert Newman, Mark Arnold, Laureance Lau

Liz's Mom: Ellen Dolan, Beth Chamberlin, Judi Evans, Kim Delaney

Sarah Webber: Martha Madison, Melissa Archer, Lauren Woodland, Melissa Clare Egan

 

Jeff Webber:  Robert Newman√

Liz's Mom, Carolyn, wasn't it?:  Ellen Dolan√

Sarah Webber:  Melissa Archer√*

*At first, I thought, "A Webber with red hair?", but then, I recalled (Aunt) Terri Webber was a red-head.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

Jeff Webber:  Robert Newman√

Liz's Mom, Carolyn, wasn't it?:  Ellen Dolan√

Sarah Webber:  Melissa Archer√*

*At first, I thought, "A Webber with red hair?", but then, I recalled (Aunt) Terri Webber was a red-head.  

Yeah I wonder why they tossed Terri so fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John said:

Yeah I wonder why they tossed Terri so fast

I don't like to speak ill of the dead, the actress Bobbi Jordan, who played Terri, but they would devote almost whole episodes to her singing in Terri's club on the show, and at least for me, that was reason to tune out.  She wasn't a bad singer, but, I think they probably used her singing to kill time.  Maybe they thought, "We're getting cancelled anyway."  I guess we'll never know for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John said:

Who would you cast on the soaps? For a certain role? Ill start

 

I am wondering if GH may actually may actually be bringing the webbers back with Liz's wedding

Here are my thoughts

Jeff Webber: Richard Thomas, Robert Newman, Mark Arnold, Laureance Lau

Liz's Mom: Ellen Dolan, Beth Chamberlin, Judi Evans, Kim Delaney

Sarah Webber: Martha Madison, Melissa Archer, Lauren Woodland, Melissa Clare Egan

 

 

Whom would I cast to play the Webbers?

 

If it's only for a guest appearance or two, I'd at least ask Richard Dean Anderson to make a cameo as Jeff. If RDA said no...I'd accept Robert Newman. He's a decade too young, but hey, we could just say Jeff has been aging well. Mark Arnold might do, too. He was very charming on TEON, and could bring out Jeff's sweet side.

 

I dislike Ellen Dolan (too cold and aloof) and Chamberlin (too full of ticks and weird mannerisms). Judi Evans is too young. Kim Delaney's unreliability is well-known, so I would not go there. I'd try to get Susan Pratt back, and say that Anne Logan has been Jeff's wife all along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

 

Whom would I cast to play the Webbers?

 

If it's only for a guest appearance or two, I'd at least ask Richard Dean Anderson to make a cameo as Jeff. If RDA said no...I'd accept Robert Newman. He's a decade too young, but hey, we could just say Jeff has been aging well. Mark Arnold might do, too. He was very charming on TEON, and could bring out Jeff's sweet side.

 

I dislike Ellen Dolan (too cold and aloof) and Chamberlin (too full of ticks and weird mannerisms). Judi Evans is too young. Kim Delaney's unreliability is well-known, so I would not go there. I'd try to get Susan Pratt back, and say that Anne Logan has been Jeff's wife all along.

Except Bobbie said a  while back that Noah dropped her for Anne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×