• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Genie back on Contract at GH  who would you caast as

Lucky Spencer

Spencer Cassadine who shpuld be aged up to Joss, Cam & Oscar whp ages 14-15

And How about Sly Eckert

ETA: Part of me wonders if Glenn Walker Harris Jr still acts. Saw some of his GH this week on YT and the kid was a good actor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

GH: (although I don't watch the Sonny hour any longer)

IMHO, Greg Vaughan was the best adult Lucky Spencer.  Jonathan Jackson looked like a teen up til he was 30 or so.  He still looks young for his age. If Jonathan Jackson does NOT want to return full-time GH needs to find a permanent re-cast, Maybe Jacob Young. 

I'd bring in a teen Spencer and Emma too.   Bring back Patrick Drake, maybe cast Mark Hapka (ex-Nathan Horton, DAYS). 

Bring Back Denise Alexander (Lesley Webber).

Bring in the Webbers, Dr. Jeff Webber,  with a veteran soap actor,   either Robert Newman (ex-Josh, GL), Michael E. Knight (ex-Tad, AMC) or Walt Willey (ex-Jack, AMC).  (This should be the character James DePaiva should be playing imho).   Anne Logan should be Elizabeth & Sarah's mother, Bring back Susan Pratt, if she still acts.  If NOT another daytime vet,  such as Taylor Miller (ex-Nina, AMC),  Jane Badler (Ex-Melinda, OLTL, ex-Diana, V) or Cady McClain (ex-Dixie, AMC, ex-Rosanna, ATWT & ex-Y&R).    I'd also bring back Sarah Webber in the form of Martha Madison, if DAYS won't use her,   or Melissa Archer (ex-Natalie, OLTL, ex-Serena, DAYS).   I'd also bring back Robin Mattson as Heather Webber, and her son Steven Lars, with a new actor in the role since Scott Reeves looks so old now imho.  

The Quatermaines need a boost I agree.  I'd bring back Tracy Quartermaine, with Colleen Zenk (ex-Barbara, ATWT) in the role.    I'd also bring back from the dead AJ with probably a new actor in the role.  Dan Gauthier (ex-Kevin, OLTL) might be right for the role.   

And finally re-cast Dante with maybe Robert Adamson (ex-Noah, Y&R) who's more age appropriate for the part anyhow. 

DAYS:

Melissa Archer (ex-Natalie OLTL ex-Serena, DAYS) should've been Sarah Horton.   I'd bring back Stephen Nichols (Steve), who's leaving 8-31. Shelley Henig(Stephanie) is also another person I'd bring back.    I'd also bring back Theo, probably Kyler Pettis back in the role.   Celeste part-time,  Tanya Boyd, if able, if not recast.    I'd also bring back Bill Horton, with a daytime vet in the role,  plus Belle, Shawn full-time.    I'd keep Bryan Dattilo(Lucas).  I'd get rid of Galen Gering (Rafe) probably, along with Camila Banus(Gabi), Tyler Christopher (Stefan), & Josh Taylor(Roman), replacing him with Wayne Northrop. I'd also think about axing Kyle Lowder(returning later this year but as Rex, if his acting hasn't improved),  Eric Martsolf(Brady, who's been ruined in my eyes) & Kassie DePaiva(Eve, love DePaiva but sick of Eve right now).  I'  also bring back Mike Horton (Michael T. Weiss, Roark Critchlow or Wesley Eure), Billie Reed(Julie Pinson or Krista Allen only) ,  Chelsea (probably would have to recast since Rachel Mevlin has been doing pretty good) & Theresa & Tate (Jen Lilley of course), for JJ. I'd paid Billie & Mie.  Bill with Kate maybe, maybe in a triangle with Laura, whom I'd also bring back part time anyhow. 

Archived