Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: April 23-27, 2018

The numbers are dreadful.

The Liam Show isn't working and the Bill shooting was a joke.

Mal is destroying Y&R.

The DID story on Days is awful and ruining any momentum the soap once had.

GH is in free fall.

Looks like Y&R’s boost last week was temporary as expected. What had been a reasonably entertaining show just became dreary dreck in record time. Losing an actor of TL’s charisma has really hurt. JMHO.

B&B is meh so no surprises there.

DAYS isn’t doing great, but it’s the only show up in any demos YOY. Only slightly down in W25-54.

But yeah GH is tanking big time. The audience that returned with Steve Burton has totally jumped ship.

Edited by Faulkner

Let's see...

-GH has a serial killing rapist played by a sub part actor in the midst of a MeToo story

-Anna, a long time long suffering heroine, is really a rapist who drugged the man who supposedly terrorized her for decades and had her way with him.

-The product of that rape is a talking tree found in the parking lot.  

The #s look at tad high, if you ask me!  

15 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Looks like Y&R’s boost last week was temporary as expected. What had been a reasonably entertaining show just became dreary dreck in record time. Losing an actor of TL’s charisma has really hurt. JMHO.

Spot-on assessment. One of the reasons why I loathed the DV storyline in the first place. They were sure to tank a viable character that they could've occasionally brought back from time to time for brief storyline arcs.  Seems like a waste of talent just to boost AH's story prospects. If you look at the way Y&R promoted TL's return vs. the character's story trajectory, it made no sense.  Even if J.T. were meant to be an anti-hero (which he wasn't), that promo still wouldn't have made sense. 

MY put all his eggs in one basket- the DV storyline and put little effort into any of the other stories. Dina's storyline (and by extension, Jack's/Abbotts) is powered mainly by the strength of Marla Adams' performance.  Devon & Hilary's storyline is on a loop. Are there any other stories on this show?

16 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Let's see...

-GH has a serial killing rapist played by a sub part actor in the midst of a MeToo story

-Anna, a long time long suffering heroine, is really a rapist who drugged the man who supposedly terrorized her for decades and had her way with him.

-The product of that rape is a talking tree found in the parking lot.  

The #s look at tad high, if you ask me!  

:lol:

Sign in to follow this