B&B May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently they're going for the Susan Lucci!?!?!

After Liam made a comment about Rick and Maya going to pick up "baby" Lizzie from the Avants, Hope laughed at the suggestion that she's a "baby," so does this mean Lizzie is going to show up as a teenager the next time we see her?  Dear Lord!

• Members

I’m just thrilled that although it’s the Spencer “men” it’s not 3 years of Quinn.  Bring on a new family and write them into the wallpaper.  Alllll of them. 

Why are Jacob Young and Karla being paid?  Send them out.  Are they on contract?

And please let Steffy and Liam have a baby and fall into a hole.  Along with Hope.  

• Members

I hadn’t seen the opening credits in months and there’s all these people that are either off the show or are never on.  They’d be better off just using stock photos of models the way this show is.  I think I saw Sally, Shirley, Nicole among others that are either gone or never on.  The girl who played Sally is gone now right?  

• Members

Maybe Steffy bumped her head when she fell and won't know who she is.  Bill heard her fall, goes in to save her - she loses the baby in front of Liam and Bill, and Bill explains this is EXACTLY what was meant to happen...Bill runs off with her/kidnaps her.  And instead of a Cabin, maybe Bill will take her to his yacht and she won't know who she is and he'll explain to her that she's "Eve" that's her name - and his name is "Adam" and we'll spend 3 months on that.  And maybe Wyatt will figure out that Steffy isn't answering his texts or Liam will figure out she hasn't answered his texts after he's married Hope and go rescue her from Adam/Daddy Dollar Bill.  And Justin will be Cain or Abel in the Garden of Eden that Bill creates on his Yacht.  The Garden of Eden Room. 

I'm the BIG DOG!  WOOOOOF!!! 

Archived