B&B May 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think that Liam looks bad in this storyline with Steffy/Hope. I think he looks really bad proposing to/sleeping with Hope right after he just decided to end things with Steffy. He should have told Steffy what it exactly was he thought she did with  Dollar Bill. And if he didn't believe her explanation he could have moved on from there. Though, not with Hope right away. Ridge is right, he seems like he's afraid to be alone for even a little bit. 

Dollar Bill also looks terrible for multiple reasons, including leering over his son's wife, and acting like he loves her, when he too probably just doesn't want to be alone. (And also probably will never completely get over Brooke).

And Hope is coming across as really desperate.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in my twilight thirties and I have soooo many friends from high school and college, as well as cousins my age, who still aren't married and without children. Others who didn't start having them until a few years ago. 

• Members

The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing with this mess right now is the inevitable Brooke/Taylor confrontation coming soon.  And I'm kind of afraid I'm going to be disappointed in that.  The way Steffy just let Brooke trash her and Taylor today with barely a comeback (though I kind of enjoyed the Stephanie vibes coming from Brooke) is making me believe that any Brooke/Taylor confrontation will solely be used to boost Hope and Brooke.  Taylor has already been retconned as a crazy, horrible, neglectful mother, and now she's being re-visioned as the manipulative homewrecking side piece.

• Members

Brooke is old school trash but she told no lies.  Steffy stalked Liam and interfered with Hope's relationship until Liam gave in.  This is her Karma.  However, for these older adults to be this involved and for no one to want better for these 2 young women than this waffling jackass is beyond ridiculous!  This is Brook, Taylor and Katie from years ago over involved in this rancid triangle.  Liam as the center of the show is so pathetic.  Leading men are strong and don't need to be propped!  

• Members

So let Brooke not forget she cheated on her husband - Eric with his son Ridge.  I just wish Steffy would use that!  And let's not forget all of the times Brooke had a new destiny, and that she was just married to Bill.  Brooke is no saint and should have never said all those things to Steffy.  It is time for mama bear Taylor to put Brooke back in her spot- Just not the current crazy Taylor.

• Members

LOL.  And how many times will we have a storyline where Bill tells Wyatt he can HAVE EVERYTHING!  ALL you do is LISTEN TO ME and you'll have EVERYTHING!  Pathetic.  What's worse is the writing, but it's the same at Y&R.  Anyone and everyone will trust Victor Newman.  For absolutely no reason that history has EVER shown.  It's just so bad.  I tune in to see how bad it's going to get.  Back in the day - their filming and production got bad, but ATWT and Guiding Light were NEVER this badly written with the same thing year after year after year. 

• Members

There’s literally nothing going on but Hope/Liam/Steffy/Bill, and if you’re not interested, there’s no reason to watch. Everyone else featured (Brooke, Ridge, Wyatt, Taylor, Justin) is supporting that narrative, and everyone looks stupid. 

They could fire John McCook, Rena, Karla, Reign, Ingo, et al and save a whole lot of cash.

• Members

Yep.  Exactly.  And Katherine Kelly Lang too.  I despise when she and Melody Thomas Scott on Y&R do the quiet little baby baby breathy talk.  They both do it.  Horrible.  Breathy horrible baby baby talk. 

• Members

Melody Thomas Scott when she always goes back to Victor - Insert breathy baby baby quiet voice:  "such a strong strong mannnnnn.  Such a goooooood stronnnng loving mannnnnn".  (Me: like when?)  Katherine Kelly Lang:  (Insert baby baby breathy quiet voice): "Welllllll....Liam and Hope are meant to BEEEEEEEE together.  They ALLLLLLWAYS have beeeeeeeeeen.  It's destinyyyyyyyyyyyy, it's LOVE!!!!! (breathe out more and more baby talk).  "Taylorrrrrrrrr.....Steffffffffy is baddddddddd baddddd girllllllllll.  she did this to herselllllffffffffff"  (more breathy baby baby talk). 

Archived