• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wonder who he will be playing??? 

30 minutes ago, kalbir said:

Great, another fake ass Shemar 

Please register in order to view this content

No disrespect meant, he is handsome but he is not in the same league as Shemar. ....handsome,  just not the same... Just 2 different types. Shemar is just so damn hot...

I also felt the same about Damon Porter and Detective Webber they were up there with Shemar to me... Different men but all equally hot. 

Edited by BellCuore

• Members

I think it depends on who the character is whether he lasts or not. If he's connected somehow, he might last. He's a decent actor and good looking.  Nate, some Hamilton relative or Devon's brother by tucker, or a biracial Newman or Abbot, he will have a decent chance. But if he's unconnected and they try to pair him with Hilary, it'll flop no matter how hot they are together. Because really, who cares.  And sadly, I think the actor is too urban for CKs tastes, so that'll be chem-less with lily. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I love the word “urban.”

He’s pretty hot. Dug a bit deeper in his Instagram and sweet sassy molassy. But yeah he’ll get a drive-by storyline, and it’ll be on to the next brutha.

That's the only way I could think of to  describe it. Lol

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

Since I read some went to look further. Tempted me and I looked at clicked on his Instagram account. He is a funny dude.  He did a video spoof of what happens when he see's women's boobs. LOL

Also a pic way down he is in with a woman...If you look quickly who is very similar to Hillary, same hair and figure maybe a little more filled out,  but MM I can tell lost a bit of weight.

Edited by BellCuore

• Members
43 minutes ago, BellCuore said:

Since I read some went to look further. Tempted me and I looked at clicked on his Instagram account. He is a funny dude.  He did a video spoof of what happens when he see's women's boobs. LOL

Also a pic way down he is in with a woman...If you look quickly who is very similar to Hillary, same hair and figure maybe a little more filled out,  but MM I can tell lost a bit of weight.

There is a pic with him and VR on the set of some movie.