LATEST RATINGS: April 2-6, 2018

Toups

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like DAYS has stopped the bleeding. 

I know any increase is good, but I can’t help but think Y&R is disappointed with the modest WOW increases (and YOY declines) in light of all the shock-and-awe storytelling after the 45th. I suppose next week’s ratings will be more telling, but shouldn’t all this activity be outrating Sally’s low-energy stuff from last year? (I suppose May-June 2017 was her apex creatively.)

• Members

Y&R's demos are really bad and I am surprised CBS/Sony hasn't fired Mal.

Eh...their highest was Monday and all soaps had their highest that day. The show is crap with the Gabby story.

And people have already tuned out to the Bill shooting mess of a story at B&B. Viewers are getting overflowed with way too much Liam once again.

• Members

I mean, all Brad Bell has done is swap Ridge of the 90s and 00s for Liam, Taylor and Brooke of the 90s and 00s for Steffy and Hope ... just wash, rinse and repeat. Brooke and Taylor did a lot of stupid things for ugly ass Ronn Moss's Ridge Forrester.

Not excusing it but it's clear Brad can only really do one thing.

• Members

The big difference is that the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle didn't completely monopolize the show, even during it's heyday. There were other stories on the show at the time. The writing was also way better back then, and frankly HT, RM and KKL were more charismatic actors than SC, JMW and AN/KM.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived