Soapsuds

Frank Valentini Interview.......LOL

The traditional soap press has no balls.  Not a single question about Genie Francis or whatever happened with Kin?  Not even the old classic any chance of Vanessa Marcil coming back?  Tony Geary?

I do think he cares about the show.  I just think he lacks the taste to produce the kind of drama I want to watch on a daily basis.  I thought his OLTL was shallow, and that’s my issue with his GH.  You can absolutely tell that his formative training was under Rauch at OLTL.  But Rauch had better dramatic sensibilities.

Rauch also had better HW's.  Even S. Michael Schnessel and Margaret DePriest were better at OLTL than Shelly Altman and Chris Van Etten are at GH.

11 hours ago, titan1978 said:

The traditional soap press has no balls.  Not a single question about Genie Francis or whatever happened with Kin?  Not even the old classic any chance of Vanessa Marcil coming back?  Tony Geary?

I do think he cares about the show.  I just think he lacks the taste to produce the kind of drama I want to watch on a daily basis.  I thought his OLTL was shallow, and that’s my issue with his GH.  You can absolutely tell that his formative training was under Rauch at OLTL.  But Rauch had better dramatic sensibilities.

Of course he cares about the show. It's a vessel to keep his no talent friends, Howarth, Staff and Easton employed.  Care about GH tho?  I see no evidence of that!  

4 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Of course he cares about the show. It's a vessel to keep his no talent friends, Howarth, Staff and Easton employed.  Care about GH tho?  I see no evidence of that!  

I'd have to agree.

If he TRULY cared about GH, Genie and Kin wouldn't have been shown the door. Yeah, maybe certain things are out of his control but please .... meanwhile all of his besties get new contracts ...

Just now, Darn said:

Port Charles had another earthquake? Hilarious.

And not a damn thing changed.  I think the show added cast instead of eliminated some of the dead weight.  The earthquake was largely about Stanco!

15 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

And not a damn thing changed.  I think the show added cast instead of eliminated some of the dead weight.  The earthquake was largely about Stanco!

Of course it was :rolleyes: So glad I stopped watching

Edited by KMan101