Y&R Promo: Week of April 9, 2018

• Members

What I don't like about this SL is that parts seem contrived for this incident, even with Paul and Christine/Victor (starting after the sex ring) and Victoria/JT (seemingly connecting Victoria's irrational behavior which started with Abby around the time of the head injury/toxic face mask - - leading to her being "vulnerable to abuse"). It's crazy. I am not familiar with the Prime Time show you guys are referencing. But it's just not been cohesive IMO.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad that a story which seemed an interesting character study is devolving into the Sunset Beach episode where Olivia, Aunt Bette and Elaine in bad wigs buried somebody in a grave. I loved SuBe, but I was expecting something different from Y&R. Especially because TL and others have been taking this story and running with it.

• Members

Exactly. I predict it will be one of the following four options:

1. Paul & Christine know the women did it, but don't have enough proof. Case closed.

2. Victoria's trial ends with her breaking down in the witness box about the abuse. Jury acquits.

3. A tape of JT is found where he details to camera his evil plan to frame Victoria for his fake 'death.' Also known as: Tony DiMera Syndrome. Case closed.

4. Turns out JT was actually killed by a day-player accidentally poisoning his frappucino. Case closed.

Archived