GH actor out?!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He’s already recurring, so that says to me they flat out told him they were done using him for the foreseeable future.  I am not sure he needed to be on contract, but he could easily still pop in and out.

I hope they don’t kill him off in some shock value story.

The show missed a true opportunity to bring back Serena and keep Scotty around to irritate people.

• Members

If firing Genie wasn't bad enough, now this?

If they kill off Scotty, Franco damn well better join him in soap heaven.  Grrrrrr.  The lousy decision-making for this show is so irritating that this long time fan just may say "the hell with it" and tune out for good.  Genie was strike one, this latest sloppy move was strike two.  You know what they say about strike three.

• Members

I saw that tweet. I wondered if he was out too by that, but wasn't he live tweeting? Maybe he was just being dramatic by saying "Scott Baldwin out" not meaning he's out but he's done with the live tweeting?

Maybe Kin had enough and decided to leave? I'd applaud him, personally. Frank's awful.

Where's Genie? I hope if they ask her to return she tells Frank where he can go.

Archived