Y&R February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today seemed like nobody edited the story or actor's lines.  Lily says that Cane treated her to a spa day at the club.  She then goes home and Cane has a massage table set up???

I won't even go into how stupid the Paris theme was.

It's obvious that Chelsea is up to something, but when did this all happen???  A couple of days ago everything was perfect for her.  

It drives me nuts when writers change the character on a dime.  I did enjoy the JT/Phyllis scenes today.  They play well off each other.

• Members

That's Kristen Dimera for ya. Oh...I mean a Gemini. 

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously, speaking of which, I sooo will sit if I can sit through February Sweeps with this and DAYS...okay, MAYBE GH for Liz's non-wedding...

• Members

I think on this soap she has to love Sam if she's going to be with Cane.  Not doing so would sort of be interesting, but it would basically make Lily abusive.  I'm actually impressed that she resents having to take care of him. I wouldn't have thought they'd have the guts to go there. All of this would be a little different if Juliet were alive and Sam wasn't a newborn.

I like Hillary's story. Yes, it's another baby story, but at least Hillary is taking charge of her fertility. What bothers me about most baby stories is that the woman is desperate not to have a child, but to have a specific man's child and feeling like a failure if she can't.  We saw echos of that with Lily/Cane and it really annoyed me.  Also, the doctor telling Hillary that her fertility would be "toast" after 35 and she should freeze her eggs if she wants to delay.

Please register in order to view this content

1) What kind of doctor talks like that? 2) That advice is dubious. 

I realized the other day I totally check out when Phyllis and Billy are on.  I like Gina, so it made me sad to realize I have no idea what is going on with her character.  That pairing has turned into a total snooze. 

I hope Ashley screws Jack over hard.

Archived