DAYS: January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

This

Personally ... it feels like trollin trollin trollin ...

I have no issues with anyone liking the show, more power to them, but ... what Vee said.

I liked JJ and Gabi too, what little we saw of them.

I've wanted JJ to have some of his edge back too.

• Members

Raven, every time you get hyped about a show for five minutes you lay on the superlatives acting like you're watching Eugene O'Neill and that anyone who doesn't get it is not cultured enough. But when we critique it your response is that? Really?

Also: It doesn't take an MBA to read the writer's credits on freeze frame, girl.

• Members

I don’t hate Marci as Abby but she definitely has the tendency to play Abby as though she’s an emotionless robot or on sleeping pills. I definitely think Kate Mansi was a more alive and present actress, and I do miss her Abigail. I definitely could see her having chemistry with TC.

• Members

I hope you’re joking, because if you’re not, you really missed the point.

I preferred Kate as Abby, too, but was fine with Marci in the beginning. I’m a fan of subtle, understated acting, and that’s what I saw. At some point, understated and subtle became lifeless. There’s just no energy, and she sucks the soul out of every scene.

• Members

No. Marci was never on fire and she was not better than Kate. Though I could see how people could think Kate was chewing scenery as compared to the way too low-key and reserved Marci.

Marci's not bad but Kate was a much better Abby. MUCH better. And I don't dislike Marci. Someone needs to give her some coffee before she goes on-screen.

• Members

That scene where JJ took Lani to see the Horton plaque...Well, JJ's not exactly wrong: The new baby will be a Horton. Good times. 

Also, those Jennifer/Eric scenes with the Doctor were hella cringe. Seriously, grown adults nearing their 50's acting like Junior High students. 

Archived