Y&R Early 2018 spoilers

• Members

From Soapdom: 

• Victor and a depressed Nikki plan a vow renewal to convince others their reconciliation is genuine. In a twist of fate though, Victor and Nikki may find themselves falling in love all over again!
  • Dina spills more shocking Abbott family secrets while Traci is forced to run interference between Jack and Ashley! Is this the breaking point for the Abbott clan?
  • The truth about Scott and Abby is revealed in a shocking manner, and Sharon seeks revenge! The consequences of Scott and Abby’s affair will have a ripple effect as Sharon becomes a force to be reckoned with!
  •  As J.T. and Mac announce their divorce over JT’s sins, Reed devolves into a raging alcoholic and is arrested for DUI! Can the Newman family save Reed and JT?
  • Billy and Phyllis are tested to the max by an unholy alliance of Jack and Jill!
  • Hillary’s past behavior catches up with her the most unsettling way! Can Devon save the day?
  • Cane decides that 2018 will be his and Lily’s year, and plans a courtship to draw Lily back to him for his and baby Sam’s sake.
  • Victoria and Abby continue to clash as their sisterly relationship falls apart—until Victor hires a bigger fish at Newman to swallow the sisters up! Can the sisters put aside their differences to stand firm together?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Scott is not even worth it! Sharon should just move on.

BORING!  It the same drivel.  Billy and Phyllis are a boring couple.

Hillary is horribly written and I've never cared for the character because of that reason.

This makes zero sense. Why in the hell would Reed start drinking? He loathed being with JT and Mac and had adjusted to living in GC.

I loathe this story!!!

• Members

I hate that they're wasting a Jack/Jill alliance -- something which would have spelled all kinds of juicy drama BITD -- on that insipid Billy and Phyllis.

Something tells me this will end with Sharon, wearing a wedding dress and cheeks streaked with mascara tears, holding a knife to her or Abby's throat.

• Members

I'd rather have Jill/Billy in alliance to take over Jabot since Jack and Ashley are at odds.  Does Jill not have any shares/chair on the board? Of course Billy would have to be written better to pull this story off of the takeover.  Billy becoming CEO of Jabot.

• Members

I'm curious why Mal Young is undoing the few things that Sally did well?  She broke up Cane/Lily.. even having both of them express grievances toward one another that fans had been saying for years.. especially Lily toward Cane... and now they're being put back together?  What's the hurry?

Nikki/Victor getting back together...boring.   Jack/Jill should be an alliance for more then just toward Billy/Phyllis... they should be joining forces to take over a company and/or to battle Victor... since Jill/Victor had a few run-ins where they were evenly matched.  Heck... I'd settle for another Nikki/Jill run in for old times sake.

I'm hoping that Sharon taking revenge will involve her keeping her sanity.. but I have a feeling that it'll be her going back to crazy town again.  Altman fixed her once with Pratt making her crazy... Sally fixed her again... and now Mal is making her crazy again.. and over Scott???  Personally... if Sharon were to go crazy again.. it shouldn't be over Scott.

The only thing about the Abbott story that I like is Traci is going to be peacemaker.... that is all.

• Members

Last I recall, Jill owned 20% of Jabot from her divorce from John Abbott. Not having Jill involved in Jabot for the last 10+ years has been a huge mistake. When it was Jack, Ashley and Jill, along with Brad and Nikki, at Jabot in the early 2000s, that was the best of times. 

Archived