Y&R Early 2018 spoilers

• Members

I wondered the same thing when I saw those board meeting scenes last time. Jill couldn't have divested all those shares in Jabot. Also you see people from other corporations sit on boards for other companies all the time.

Not that I want to see another Jabot board meeting but I have a feeling we're going to get more.  Even if Jill is an abstaining member, she should've been on that board.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mal's quote

I wanted to do something new and fresh with them, but how do you do that after 37 years?

I'm very much for keeping couples together. It's very easy to write people splitting up, so I've spent the last couple of months bringing couples together again because I want to write for them and families.

Victor and Nikki know they're the king and queen of Genoa City. Apart they're not as powerful, and now they realize this. So, we've entered a new phase with these two.

• Members

I don't think Sharon will go crazy again. I think she will walk away with dignity after she sets them up to be caught. She's headed back into Shick it seems. 

I think lily and cane are reuniting to play supporting to whatever is going to  happen with Billy, Vikki, and JT. It's Mal's way if backburning them. JMO

Hilary continues to get the exact same story over and over again.  *Yawn* Uninteresting.  Sure wish Devon had a story. But, what else is new?

It's time for Nikki and Victor to stop their crap. They are past the age to tell the story Sally told for them this year. So I am happy they are reunited. 

Abbots are interesting to me. I hear Kyle is returning. I have no idea what they'll do with him. 

• Members

Chick isn't. MCE could only dream about Chelsea getting the airtime and depth that Abby has gotten. Chick is the new Lane and Chelsea the new Lily. She's Nick's little naked sex kitten. 

DH is new to soaps. I think he's having trouble reading between the lines that most long time soap viewers, along with actors, can dissect easily. And that's if I believe he said anything. 

@Taoboi I saw the promo for this week. Sharon slaps Abby and Abby slaps her back despite her being in the wrong. That tells you all you need to know about who Mal is pushing. 

Archived