LATEST RATINGS: November 6-10, 2017

Toups

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paul seeing Will was the highest rating of the week. Unfortunately, there was no follow up until Friday which lead to no momentum in ratings. I am surprised Days went up considering how bad Tues, Wed and Thurs episodes were.

GH is already dropping.

Ugh at awful B&B going up.

• Members

Ron C. can't seem to bring in the big numbers for Days, as you mentioned before, the Will story is dragging out.  Will being "EJ" is stupid, right?  Maybe Theo being shot will increase the numbers.

Of course B&B went up, your boy Liam was trapped under rubble

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I really thought Ron's Days would be more fun with some action. So far the only fun part was Bonnie's weirdo wedding. Will's story is like pulling teeth. IMO it is taking too long. Will should have returned during Sonny's and Paul's wedding. Will believing that Susan is his mother is ridiculous. He looks nothing like her. She is big tooth faced four eyed nerd and Will is a hunk. That doesn't match up......LOL. I think Days will go up next week because it was better than the previous week and yes because of JJ shooting Theo.

Bradley Bell doesn't know how to tell stories so he went back to his crutch named Liam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

GH deserves to drop because they killed the momentum of Jason's return with Man landers, Nina, etc overload the next two weeks after Jason's first full week in PC.  JFP & Guza could never hold onto their momentum and they had better casts to work with. 

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived