DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might have this wrong, so forgive me if I do:

Hope Brady and Jennifer Horton are cousins.  (Jennifer's father is Bill Horton; Hope's mother, Addie, was Bill's sister.)  Hope was married to Bo Brady.  Bo was Roman's half-brother, which, in turn, made him Eric's half-uncle.

But, DAYS being DAYS, Eric and Jennifer are probably related in several other ways.

• Members

Same. I think he's given good performances in the past, and he still has good family chemistry with JE and WK. But he has zero chemistry with CS, who'd have chemistry with an oak tree. He's just so meh/blah.

Watching DAYS today for the first time in a few weeks. Just the few touches of humor make all the difference. It's sad that soaps have become so dark and unfunny. Judi Evans/Fakedrienne crowding her way into the church pew was the first time I've laughed out loud at a soap (intentionally) in years maybe.

EDIT: I just love Paul. Christopher Sean did a great job just now with Paul's speech. He almost made Freddie look good.

• Members

Ah ok thanks, so they're barely related, are they just friends then, as she seemed upset he was leaving?

ETA: Don't see much of an issue with Freddie Smith. Are people fans of Chad? He speaks like a robot as he looks like he's forgotten his lines all the time, at one point it took him about 10 seconds to say the name Abi as the actor had clearly forgotten the name of his on screen girlfriend.

• Members

Jen and Eric have slept together and were almost a thing.  Then Jen ended it because Eric still had feelings for Nicole. Very annoying from my perspective.

I like Chad well enough.  I haven't noticed the he's forgetting his lines. I tend to multitask when I watch Days, so I miss a lot.  I also like Sonny, Paul and Will.

• Members

About half way through today's eppy and the no one to marry them is so lame. Justin of all people will marry them?

Please register in order to view this content

You know the weddings are doomed....LOL.  LOL at Bonnie at the church.....LOL.  I can wait for Will to show up alive so he can blow Paul and Sonny out of the water....I am so sick of their lovey dovey goo goo eyes mess.

• Members

What a lame episode. So disappointed in the ending. We had a fakeout with Doug and Julie midway through the show and at the end we get nothing but another open door.....LAME....yet on the ending credits Robert Scott Wilson name appears

Please register in order to view this content

Sonny and Paul make me sick.....

Dull ass double wedding on a dollar store budget. They even had Not Tony the Serial killer speaking about love at the wedding. A lot of shots of Gabi looking lovingly at Chabby. Paul words to Sonny were well acted & written. Yet Paulie might as well have been professing his love to a mannequin. Days should've had Paulie's mom and grandfather at the wedding.

Archived