DAYS: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now how do you know that? Were you watching today's episode?

Please register in order to view this content

Expecting more? Hmmm....I don't believe there's a speedo issue with him.  Although Insta has a nice picture of him.

So on to today's show.....loved Lucas telling off Sonny and Paul but why did it take 2 years for him to do so and to mourn Will?

Enjoyed the Bonnie/Hattie/Justin scenes.....even enjoy Gabi/Lucas scenes....the Kate/Lucas scenes were too short.

And Will

• Members

I watched the last episode. So they are setting Will to show up and be the big reveal at the wedding. Its 2017. Why are we till writing the same exact plot twists you'd see in a 1980s episode?

How was Marlena freed from Hattie? All this talk about Adrienne acting weird, espeically in terms of her interactions with Hattie yet NO ONE is suspecting that she is actually Bonnie, you know her lookalike that lived in Salem for YEARS! Marlena looked stuck on stupid to not bring this up

Lucas' drunk ass telling Paul he better hit the gym. Boy sit your ass down

Why the heck are Chad/Abby having a double wedding with Sonny/Paul? Cheap mothaf--kas

• Members

I think this is Ron fixing things. No one dealt with Will's death. He was "Buried" and forgotten. Sonny even told Paul to wait for him to come back to Salem. 

For Lucas its all been built uo and as BD said in an interview, sober Lucas would never act out like this.

Archived