Sign in to follow this  
Jerry675

Y&R Return

Jerry675   

.Apparently in today's Canadian episode, Tamara Clatterbuck returned. Unknown if she is Alice Johnson because it was the end of the episode. If Alice was involved in the sex ring, what a twist! Finally something exciting.

Jerry675   
1 hour ago, DeeeDee said:

I hope Y&R doesn't make Alice responsible for the sex ring. That would be way OOC.

I agree. Wonder if she is Tessa's mother.

1 hour ago, YRfan23 said:

I'm pretty sure it's Alice....interesting she's back.

Maybe she is one of the workers, or one of the madams forced to do this

1 hour ago, DeeeDee said:

I hope Y&R doesn't make Alice responsible for the sex ring. That would be way OOC.

2 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

She's in charge of the sex ring. It was spoiled in an interview in the mags 

Anyone here predict Alice will take Cassiah hostage so we can have full-on Tessiah outing/reunion? If they go that route, Sharon should be the one to rescue Mariah complete with a butt-kicking of Alice, but it'll probably be a man (Scott) that saves her. Might as well throw Abby in mix of hostages. I'm so glad I'm only reading recaps now. 

Khan   

It's tragic that Darlene Conley is no longer with us, because Rose DeVille would make so much more sense as head of the sex ring.

4 hours ago, edgeofnik said:

Anyone here predict Alice will take Cassiah hostage so we can have full-on Tessiah outing/reunion? If they go that route, Sharon should be the one to rescue Mariah complete with a butt-kicking of Alice, but it'll probably be a man (Scott) that saves her. Might as well throw Abby in mix of hostages. I'm so glad I'm only reading recaps now. 

I think it'll be Tessa being held hostage with Mariah saving her. But yeah, someone will be taken. 

1 hour ago, ajsp35801 said:

I think it'll be Tessa being held hostage with Mariah saving her. But yeah, someone will be taken. 

You're probably right. And, Alice will trip and fall on a sharp object when she's stunned to see "Cassie" alive., screaming "Cassie" as she bleeds to death.