GH: Character Returns AGAIN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

like, 100ish super-vocal peeps =/= fan faves, sorry. I can buy Maxi because she's probs got a bunch of hardcore DAYS followers still, but Spinelli def not otherwise the show would have used him as more than a joke character/sidekick. They would have more than likely given him a FAMILY and roots in PC instead, connected more new characters to him etc. But that all never happened. 

• Members

Didn't BA refuse to re-sign his contract?  How can you blame FV for that?  He has plenty to be blamed for, just not sure I get the justification here.

Carlivati was still writing for him at the time.  He wanted to try other things, and JFP, Guza, and more importantly, Steve were all gone so no time like the then present to leave the show.

The fact that he has kept coming back seems like Frank does like him, at least enough to let the writers keep his character in the mix once a year or so.

I kind of got the impression that Steve didn't like not being able to dictate how he wanted Jason to be written, and took the opportunity to leave.  Like the last time he quit, because he didn't want to be paired with Sarah's Carly.  I think they both thought Carlivati's stories were beneath them and wanted to move on.

• Members

When an actor/performer "leaves on their own" but tweets shortly thereafter "I'd love to return" to his/her fans, that is very suspect to me.  

Barash left "of his own volition" too but tweets about returning if asked not long after he left.  Also, suspect.

Kelly Sullivan, who hates me, RT when I said they tried to get her to say she quit but she told the truth that she was fired.  

Burton is definitely a diva, but if Howarth, who has absolutely NO leverage, can hold out during negotiations and demand to be a lead with better social standing for a tremendously foul [unnecessary] resurrected character, Burton does not bother me at all!  

FYI: Stanco will return with more airtime and he will have money too.

Archived