B&B Promo - New Love vs True Love

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This soap is the pits. Bradley continues to write these horrible stories. It is great to see Caroline again but the whole fighting over Thomas is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sheila, Quinn and Eric is pure

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

ehhh, it is literally what B&B's viewership wants. If you look at the ratings the show has barely slipped at all over the past couple of years. I personally can only take the show in small bursts, just to catch up. I'm no longer a regular viewer of any of the 4 shows left, sadly. But it does seem like Bradley Bell continues to have his finger on the pulse of what B&B viewers want... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members

also, it's pretty dumb to tease that Thomas would drop Sally, AT THIS POINT... I mean dude has basically flipped his entire life for Sally so any doubt over the depth of his feelings for her is a laugh. B&B are pretty much setting him up for a fall... Sally will more than likely screw him over again and somehow become enamored/mixed uppp w/ Liam's trifling ass.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's been so long I almost even forgot Caroline was returning. Not sure why she is Thomas "true love" since 1. Didn't Thomas take advantage of her sort of like a Malcolm/Dru or original Nick/Grace situation and 2. Caroline and Thomas really had no involvement with each other too much after the baby reveal. In fact I recall Thomas was more interested in Sasha by that point. That whole story plus Katie's involvement was really, really dumb. Brad Bell's idiocy never fails to amaze me. 

Archived