Days: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ok Ron's first few DAYS have amused me... but I feel like this is going to turn into an absolute trainwreck

Please register in order to view this content

Anjelica's plan doesn't make sense  - ok involving Adrienne, but Marlena and now Maggie? What? Why???

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sussman wasnt praised...she was also bashed right away.

Nowadays people expect quick results...they don't have the patience to wait for things to be fixed.

Ron C could be a good fit, but I think making Days OTT so quickly isn't the right move.  I'd rather the show be more like it was in the 80s...melodramatic, but realistic at the same time.

• Members

I suggest giving Ron time. But not everyone will always love everything, is what it is. I won't like everything he does but I look for smaller things. It was easy to throw Marlena and Adrienne into story because Dena gave them nothing. I don't love he started with the dopplegangers but i guess now is better than later and he probably wanted some buzz, which this show hasn't had in ages. Let's see where the show is in six months. Right now it's not going to be fixed overnight. 

• Members

Enjoyed Jennifer today. A lot. Loved her seeing through Brady's crap and calling him out. Brady is going to totally unravel over Eric and Nicole. Wonder how long before he hits the sauce and does a line again? I have no doubts Ron will revisit Brady the druggie.

Sick of the Hernandez clan. Lifeless Rafe. Smug smarmy Dario. Whining shouty Gabi. Lawd. Please kill them all. I'd rather watch Bonnie and Hattie ham it up over these three.

LOVE Raines taking Rafe and Hope off of Dario's case. These two should have been kicked off the force for good after all the crap they pulled in the Stefano murder. Always nice to see Eli.

I really could give two shits about Deimos' murder but I like that Theo is involved with Chad/Abby, etc. in this, as he should be.

This was a boring episode but the pacing wasn't sluggish. Even  though the stories suck there's a tighter focus.  Ron has a nice handle on Theo. The once formerly fierce beyotch goddess Nicole has been ruined beyond repair.  Even if Arianne Zucker wasn't leaving. I don't think Ron could've restored her.  Raines taking Rope of the case makes prefect sense. Since most of their family and close friends are suspects.

• Members

Will he be playing a Greek character or just another American? lol

They were going for a "No talking" sign but it said "καμία ομιλία" which of course is questionably spelled and actually means "No Speech" for those that don't speak/read Greek. So... close but not quite

Please register in order to view this content

Silly, silly stuff!

1YtkzUw.png

• Members

Yep. They've been 5 months ahead for a long time now. Shouldn't be a shock lol

Gabi, Rafe and Dario in any episode makes it bad. Any episode so far featuring the Hernandez clan has been the weakest since Ron started. IMHO of course.

I would have liked Ericole today if they hadn't been ruined for the vortex of suckage known as St. Daniel.

I know the episodes haven't been anything stellar but I don't care I'm enjoying being Dena Higley free

Archived