Good Morning America & Michael Strahan

KMan101

• Members

Supposedly most of the anchors can't stand him.

And I get why. I watch every day. But Strahan being there is testing my loyalty.

He gets most of the celebrity interviews, he speaks a hell of a lot more than the rest of them ... and why does he deserve top billing when Lara and Amy have put in time and the years and get basically shoved to the sidelines? Not that I necessarily mind Lara shoved to the 8am hour, she annoys me at times, but it's the principle of the matter.

I'm so tired of him, to be honest.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder is this part of the reason why the stuff happened on his last show. he's one of the reasons (T. Bradshaw is the other) why i don't watch NFL pregame on Fox. he talks too damn much and over people. 

• Members

He really does. It's obnoxious.

But to be fair, GMA pimped him beyond belief when he joined so I can see why it's gone to his head. To be given top billing was ridiculous and to listen to him try and do a news story ... lord

I don't like being forcefed anything and that's what they do with him.

I mean, he introduces guests, he does the "big board", he interviews celebrities, they use him for everything

• Members

I keep saying that someone needs to create and produce a series that takes place behind the scenes of a popular morning news show.  Between GMA and "Today," they are bound to come up with years of material.

• Members

Me either. Robin can put on a good show but I swear George looks less than thrilled anymore. Amy seems to not mind. Lara also seems to put on a good show but I don't think they're very happy. I mean he introduces most of the segments, the guests, he interviews just about everyone ... it's obnoxious.

I'll be in the audience Thursday and I hope he's on vacation. LOL

Archived