JAS0N47

DAYS: Actor removed from credits

BRANDON BEEMER REMOVED FROM CREDITS...

16708497_873966559412286_626816565750779

Brandon Beemer (Shawn) was removed from the credits today. No final airdate had ever been announced, so it seems his last appearance was Thursday, February 9. Beemer, who had been let go too early from his contract in 2016, was brought back to finish up his final contract cycle with the show. Martha Madison (Belle) will be appearing this week as Chloe's lawyer before she wraps her stint.

It sucks to be jerked around the way they were due to poor handling of contracts, but I can't think of a thing either actor brought to the show. 

Yeah, the handled them badly. What a waste. I've found him to be very natural and warm this go around. I've enjoyed the quiet Bo-like moments they've given him. Shame. But it's still no excuse to not even write him off properly. Same for Belle/Martha. And both are still more than willing to be on the show.

BB will be back - Carlivati loves those sleek and sexy boys with the dreamy eyes.  I like BB; he should be under contract.  He plays the son of the show's star.  And since they killed off Sami's offspring.  Lets at least have one on the show.

Edited by RavenWhitney

On 2017-02-14 at 0:01 AM, DRW50 said:

It sucks to be jerked around the way they were due to poor handling of contracts, but I can't think of a thing either actor brought to the show. 

Well, to be fair, if I understand it they were going to be paid regardless for the previous contract circle, used or not, so they could've gotten a paid vacation out of it.

But yes, both need to be on contract or at least recurring. With Sami gone, why wouldn't they want to keep Belle at least?

9 minutes ago, te. said:

Well, to be fair, if I understand it they were going to be paid regardless for the previous contract circle, used or not, so they could've gotten a paid vacation out of it.

But yes, both need to be on contract or at least recurring. With Sami gone, why wouldn't they want to keep Belle at least?

I'd be more interested in keeping Carrie around than Belle. 

I've never been much of a fan of Martha Madison (or Brandon Beemer), but I think it's a mistake to can either of them at this point. While I'd prefer Jason Cook I think either Shawn in the cop shop works and I think Belle's variable purposes on the show can be properly focused. Even if they never recast her again there are things Madison's Belle does well.

Edited by Vee