Honeymoon Suggestions

Mimi

• Members

Without rambling on too much, my fiance and I just recently became engaged, and we want to go somewhere for a honeymoon that is... not typical, like Hawaii or wherever people go.

So anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any interesting suggestions because it's driving us crazy.

We've been to Australia, so we don't want to go back there right now. :P

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Argentina?? It's just because I really want to go there. If you go to Buenos Aires, I heard that it's like a combination of South American and European (because there's a lot of Italian and Spanish influence). And in 2001 their economy collapsed, and while everything's really stable there right now, everything is still extremely cheap. Good meals average 15 American dollars each.

• Members

Whistler, BC Canada (if you like snow and skiing/snowboarding, nice RICH little resort town....perfect for a honeymoon)

Amalfi Coast in Italy ([!@#$%^&*].BEAUTIFUL!!)

Lake Como in Italy (again [!@#$%^&*] BEAUTIFUL)

Ponza Island in Italy

Venice in Italy (though stay awat from the rest of Northern Italy, no nice beaches, nothing...Torino and Milan are just bleh IMO except for the skiiing in Torino).

Sicily is VERY beautiful, but stay where there is beaches, don't wander in too much, dangerous part of Italy.

• Members

:lol:

That made me laugh, I put Italy on the list and I'll use that as my argument.

We're Canadian and I've lived all over the country so even though he says somewhere in Canada is better idea he doesnt REALLY get to decide. :P

I'm also liking Argentina

• Members

Well tonight, we made the decision.

Ty was going on blah blah blah about Brazil or something and I am all fancied up to the Italy idea, so I said

Lets write them both on slips of paper and you can draw one out, so I wrote Italy on both and pretended one said Brazil and put them in my hat and let him pick out Italy. So woo hoo. :P

He forgives me now, ;)

• Members

We're going in September, Im super excited, even more so now that Im going on a sausage hunt.

"But Ty honey I promised I would pick out the very best tall hairy Italian sausage I could find now please move so I can check out this one's package."

Or something to that effect :lol:

Archived