Michael Logan's interview with Y&R's Eileen Davidson

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yelling is good.

And she’s giving the stink eye to Gloria. So she’s back in the groove. And there’s some really interesting business and family stuff going on. The writing has so many more levels now. Sally likes to go deeper. She likes to push the envelope and I appreciate that. I would love it if she did something completely different with Ashley, which really hasn’t been done in decades—not since she had an abortion and lost her mind over her baby with Victor.

One of my favorite stories. I am glad she enjoyed that story with the baby and losing her marbles.....LOL

• Members

this is how you let writers know what you think in print. don't blame her...but I am also not going to pitch a bitch because after two weeks the writing isn't "OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!" I'll give them the customary 3 months and after that.....

• Members

Why are we obsessed with getting Ashley a man?  I am so sick and tired of soaps' preoccupation with sticking each and every character into a romantic relationship, as if those are the ONLY relationships that matter to the audience!  

If Ashley doesn't have a significant other at the moment, so the hell what?  Don't make hooking her (or anyone else) up with somebody the number-one priority!  Focus on other aspects of her life!  If the right man comes along, he comes along; and if he doesn't, then he doesn't!

Archived