Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For newer viewers, here are the Williamses  over the years.

Doug Davidson and Carolyn Conwell c. 1979

Please register in order to view this content

Marissa Arena(Michael's secretary Marissa, Lynne(Laura Bryan Birn)Eva Longori, and Carolyn Conwell

Brett Hadley as Capt. Carl Williams

Corbin Bernsen as Father Todd Williams

David Winn  as Steve Williams  

Andrea Evans as Patty w/ Mary

\Tammy Taylor, the first Patty             Lilibet Stern, the second Patty            Stacy Haiduk, current occassional Patty

• Members

The next Generation Williams'

The

Please register in order to view this content

Vail Bloom                                                         Jennifer Landon

Eden Reigel  as Heather Williams

Peter Porte as the late, crazy Ricky Williams

and, of course

\

Steve Burton as Dylan

• Members

Per your post Sharon is showing remorse by asking for more time with Faith, i presume the remorse is for kidnappin Christian, which doesnt.

As for the "couples stan" deflecting, stop it, replies with actual facts from the show and not the rabid Sharon mob ish is appreciated.

Facts that played out, BiPolar Sharon in the pasr has admitted to manipulating Faith for her own agenda, she has TWICE tried to take his kids away from him, Nick doesnt trust her and his overreaction is understandable IMO

Cmon now, would one expect Sharon to be all cool and logical with her Ex if he kidnapped her child........, oh wait my bad LOL

• Members

The same can be said for over the top character fans. When I know someone can never see a particular character as wrong no matter how bad their behavior is, I try to avoid  getting into a discussion with them. Overall this board isn't too bad when it comes to character and couple stans luckily.

Archived