The SPICE GIRLS!!!

MarlandRulez

• Members

Aqua sucked. I still cringe when I think about that music video! I'm ashamed to admit that I liked that song, but I blame it on the fact that I was young and stupid.

And I disagree about Victoria having an awful voice. Usually she only sung backup, but when they did give her a solo she was good. I think Mel C had the worst voice out of all of them. Plus, come on guys, this is the Spice Girls. It's not like we're discussing The Beatles or bands like that. The Spice Girls were pure pop and guilty pleasure.

The only news we hear about Victoria and David are from the British rags. My roommate lived in London for 5 years and says that trusting British newspapers is like trusting the National Enquirer for news in the US.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually I liked Aqua.I met them in a radio studio once and they were very friendly.I was there with my oldest son who was four years old at the time but he's autistic and back then he could hardly talk but he did saw the video for "Barbie Girl" and he liked that so when he saw the singer (Lena?) he did say ""You are Barbie Girl" and then she started to sing the song for him and the guys from that band were very friendly as well they entertained my son the whole afternoon.I wasn't a big fan of their music but they were great persons :)

• Members

Colors of the world SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!

Every boy and every girl, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!

People of the world, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Slam to the left! If you're having a good time..

Skake it to the right! if you know that it feels right,

Shake it to the right.. hahaha

I SEE YA HOLD TIGHT! :lol:

• Members

How about It's Raining Men! Remember how much she had slimmed down???

Emma Bunton had a song out a year or two ago.... it actually got alot of airplay in Canada.... don't know if it did down south.

• Members

I loved that song ("When Your Gone"..I think) Mel C did with Bryan Adams! My friend sent me a link to the remake Bryan did with Pamela Anderson (yeah, we were both thinking..WTF???) and it was horrible! :blink:

"Look At Me" by Geri was awesome..I actually have the single for that. I friggin' hate the remixes (it's like techno), though..that's the one and only time I ever bought a CD single. I also loved her version of "It's Raining Men".

Emma had some single I really liked years ago but I can't remember the name. :(

Archived