The SPICE GIRLS!!!

MarlandRulez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Listen little child, there will come a day, when you will able, able to say, nevermind the pain, all the aggrevation, you know there's a better way for you and me to be...

oh she has such a sweet voice :)

• Members

:o BLASPHEMY!!!! :o

As a tween at the time I absolutely loved it and watched it nonstop during the weekends.

LMAO at the Alien fantasy one of them had... :lol:

"It's always the same thing with you, What should I wear? The little black dress, the little black dress or the little black dress?"

Baby Spice: I know! Why don't you wear the little black dress?!"

Posh Spice: Thanks Em, I'll remember that.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Or when they all plant kisses on Elton and he goes "wooooo"

Or Meatloaf LOL the manager asked him to do something like fix the toilet or something I can't remember...

"I love these girls and I'll do anything for them.... but I won't do that." lmao!

• Members

What was the plot for Spice World?

I vaguely remember some psycho editor wanting to bring them down, some chick having a baby, the alien abduction, them riding on top of the bus, and Meatloaf.

• Members

My little cousin used to love them. I, however, found them to be totally annoying. That is partly based on his singing their songs over and over again everytime he was near me; but still, they were so annoying, IMO.

• Members

LoL. I remember Alan Cumming played the manager.

I don't even think there was a plot to the movie at all. I haven't seen the movie in ages though. My best-friend bought it on DVD recently, but I haven't had a chance to see it since then. I'll probably think the movie is crap now, but when I was 12 I thought it was genius!

I do remember the commercial they had for it where they were all in the bathroom, and Victoria asks the rest of them if her dress is too short. They say 'no', so she hikes it up a little more. :lol:

• Members

That pretty much sums it up. I guess the plot was this big huge concernt at Albert Hall... it was all centred around that and all the struggles they had to go through to get to that concert.... the fights, bad press, friend having the baby....

Archived