Days: Lucas & Adrienne SPOILER

• Members

From TV Guide, this must be what Dee spoiled a week ago on Home & Family

Lucas pops the question to Adrienne on June 21st, with the I Do's in the Fall, it's a typical Salem wedding where things do not go the way they're supposed to, expect fireworks.

The trouble starts sooner than that. Sonny is not happy with the engagement, and neither is Kate, Sonny is hoping his parent's will get back together. Bryan says Kate badmouth's all of Lucas's women in the past, now he just think's she's crazy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, yes, I'm right there with ya. Depressing as hell and the limited sets limit the storyline and stretch the concept of coincidental meetings, even for soap operas. There's only one grassy park in Salem and all roads must pass through it... by foot! 

Now, when the time comes that Marlena gets hit by a non-moving car that's veering towards her on Horton Town Square, that's when I'll know it's time to turn it off for good. Once Olivia "hit" Reva with her car as Reva was standing on Main Street, that was it (oh, and the rest of the show was horrendous by 2007 anyhow, but I digress)

• Members

So we're supposed to care when the entire relationship has been off-screen? Zzzzzzz. I wish I could love this because I love Judi and Bryan and Lucas/Adrienne have grown on me, but it's just so laughable to even read a spoiler about them. Adrienne hasn't been seen in how long? Lucas at least got a bone tossed his way with the Jennifer "story".

DAYS why are you such a [!@#$%^&*] mess? I love you but lord. It's like Jennifer's pill popping. One day climax and done. With most of the meat off-screen and in a flashback. Just so wrong.

Archived