GH: Actor Returns

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a love/hate relationship with him. He was a fave till he dumped Skye for Brenda. He never quite got redeemed after that. I could have liked him again but he spent so many years up Carly's ass. It'll be interesting to see where he fits into today's GH

so he's returning to follow up Jos' kidney story. Was he even involved when it happened and if not what was the shows excuse? 

• Members

While not a big fan of the character, who spent most of his time fighting to be with Sonny's leftovers, I'll always like Ingo for speaking up years ago against Steve Burton using GH to promote some "miracle juice" pyramid scheme. I'm interested to see how much he'll actually be on considering the show already has more characters than it knows what to do with now.

• Members

He was involved.  Refused to use the black market but put money into finding a kidney.  Carly learned that Jake died so she went to Jason. 

CarJax is my OTP, but I don't want Ingo back.  Jax will be destroyed!!!!! And I have a feeling, they will push him in NinUGH's direction to try, once again, to salvage this worthless character.  

A check is a check, but Ingo was dissed by FrankenRon.  Jill brought him back, but when she was canned, Ingo was called up and told he would not be returning beyond the little stint where he was hiding behind walls.  He told LW on Twitter.  

• Members

Damn it.  I haven't watched GH in three weeks. I decided to stop DVRing and watch on Hulu since I have it commercial free. That led to the habit just falling away and I haven't missed it much. I've always liked Ingo though. He was the best match for LW, imo. Any woman choosing Sonny over him has always been laughable to me. I guess I'll end up coming back to watch Jax one last time before this show gets canned.

• Members

I had no idea IR had been on "Hawaii Five-NO!!!" recently.  In fact, I had no idea he was still in the biz.

Yeah, Jax and Nina is something I wouldn't want to see even briefly.  Are we sure he's not back for Lucas or (help me, Lord) Julian?

• Members

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/ingo-rademacher-reveals-why-he-s-returning-to-general-hospital-104768/photos/gh-ingo-rademacher-jax-07-161970

Although the actor lives in Hawaii with his family, he finds himself in Los Angeles a couple times a year, so he has let GH executive producer Frank Valentini know he’s always available to return if the schedules can be worked out. And this time they were able to squeeze him in for a run that begins on Friday, July 29!

“I was supposed to come back in April,” Rademacher reveals to Soaps In Depth, “but an issue came up with the storyline, so it didn’t come together.”

However, he admits he’s not sure exactly what’s up with the upcoming storyline Jax will be involved in, declaring, “Nobody’s told me anything! I don’t even know what I’m doing.”

The main draw for Rademacher is that feeling of going home again. “I know GH, and I don’t have to stress out about it. I also love my character. Jax is the white knight and the good guy.”

He also appreciates that the fans have never forgotten about him. “It’s nice that they want me to come back,” Rademacher smiles. “It’s been a great reaction. I stay in touch with fans.”

While this current stint is only slated to last for about a month, Rademacher confides, “I don’t know if it will extend further.” His fans can only hope!

Archived