Y&R: Character Returns Full Time

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn I was hoping this was going to be Jess Walton after seeing her as Jill today. The last thing this show needs is for that sociopath to show up in town again, especially with Billy so far now removed anything to do with Chloe. I guess they really were desperate to find a reason to keep Kevin on, so we'll end up seeing her "hazelnut" drama play out. :wacko: *Vomits*

• Members

I thought the same thing too lol. She was alright her first couple of years but then when MAB out of the blue abruptly tried to push a Chloe/Chance/Heather/Ronan quad and then was paired with Kevin it was all over. 

Early Chloe when she was obsessed with Cane and being nasty to Lily was fun. Chloe running around town mauling Adam with her car and obsessing about her "hazelnut" was not.   

• Members

I never had much interest in her, to be honest, although I too liked her early story with Cain. When they started the Billy stuff and her relationship with Esther, that was done for me. She just wasn't cut out for major material. Not when she was an ice cube in human form.

• Members

Lizzy gotta pay those bills but meh to Chloe's return. I'm totally over her being a nasty nutjob ranting and raging about Adam. Plus this just means more damn Chlovin. Kevin's harem? Ugh. No thanks. 

Archived