ATWT Alum Joins GH

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping it was someone else from ATWT that I cared about. I'm wondering if he is playing a gay character for the month and then unseen? Cause Henry sure was gay no matter who he was paired with.

• Members

The names they come up with are awful. Remember Denise…..oye……when I picture Henry Dawson the name Huxley doesn't come to mind…LOL…It was probably FV idea….throwing out the word Hunky and they came up with Huxley from that..LOL

• Members

I only like Grayson for about the first year after that he was horrible. Once they changed his personality and made him this macho thug that was it for me! 

He couldn't play Bloom's version of Dusty so they did a 180 in his character.

• Members

I thought Grayson had a reasonably good first year or so because I thought he had great chemistry with Martha Byrne. But his recast clearly bore little resemblance to the old Dusty, and it was one of the first Sheffer reimaginings of classic characters that really didn't work for a lot of people. (I know others hated his versions of Craig, etc. from the jump.) After that first blush he turned gross fast.

• Members

Hearing this news takes me back to how horrible ATWT was the last year from….

Henry/Babs to Juicy Janet to Liberty and Parker to Roger Howarth's Paul with KMH Emily to Katie and Brad…...what a nightmare!!

• Members

I didn't mind Henry/Barbara. 

I wasn't a huge fan of Henry or Trent Dawson but there are a lot worse people to get from ATWT and I'm not sure how he's going to besmirch GH. This is the show that continues to push the likes of Joel Grey de Vry as a leading figure.

Archived