DAYS: May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ Lani and Shawn talked. He told her about Belle and she didn't seem too fazed by it. I took from that discussion they weren't committed. She might have been a little disappointed, but she wasn't acting like a woman scorned.

Ciara is starting to crush on Chad. I hope this is dropped before it goes too far. Sick of Jade and the cult story. They stuck Kayla with that boring Ken doll. The Aiden/Rafe/Hope triangle is such a sleeping pill. I don't care for mamacita Hernandez, but i liked when she was throwing shade at Fancy Face to Rafe. Ciara wanted to get under the blanket with a drunken Chad. This is not how a young woman who was recently raped would act. Billy Flynn looked beyond adorable on today's episode.

• Members

Please tell me Jade is not a contract character. She is so annoying. Is her plan in life to just steal everything? I'm ready for this cult nonsense to be over.

Ciara and Chad - bleh! And totally agree that Billy Flynn is looking good. I never really thought so before. I think it's his hair.

Does anyone care about Kayla and Fynn together?

Archived