DAYS: Melissa Reeves Interview

I don't care about the actors personal lives or their beliefs. But we shouldn't forget when they expose their true colors. Jennifer's addiction to painkillers has been written as a non story. It would've been interesting seeing Jenn and Eric as lovers fighting their addictions.The writing for Jennifer's addiction story has been awful. MR hasn't had a great story since the 1990's.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she works best in comedic scenes and with heavy banter.  It's one of the reasons she worked so well with both Matt and Mark's Jack. She always played determined well.  I think moving her away from being a reporter has always been a mistake.  Trying to turn her into a bland soap heroine was just as detrimental to Jennifer as the many attempts to turn Jack into a bland soap man was.

• Members

I never said it wasn't funny. I was just surprise it's mentioned years later. I am homosexual and her support of Chik-Fil-A bother me not one bit. Her choice. I still watch her and like her. 

and that don't bother me none. It doesn't change who I am because she supports Chik-Fil-A.  Maybe that's just me though. 

• Members

It's not about changing who we are, it's about the money being used to spread hate against people, many of whom won't have the luxury to type on a keyboard like we can, many of whom are put in prison or thrown out of their homes, or beaten, or killed. 

Archived