Y&R: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really wish this ridiculous Daytime climate we're in didn't force people to have to explain they're not stans just because they object to out-of-character, severely destructive (to themselves) acts from characters. And it's not as if they couldn't slowly start to develop Sharon into something different, that eventually led to where she is today. No. They just started writing her unlike herself and the rest is history. 

The only funny part is, even after 12 years of horrific writing, the fans STILL love Sharon & Sharon Case because they can SEE this is OOC and the actress really sells every.damn.moment. If Phyllis & Sage couldn't win is because no one ever will.

• Members

I love Alicia Coppola but even she can't get me to watch. Plus, I am sure they are prepping her to be Victor's next love interest for the time being. Always is that way. When Victor gets mad at Nikki, he uses other women to fill her void: Ashley, Diane, Hope, Ramona, Sabrina, Sharon, Leanna ... am I missing someone?

Pretty sure AC's character will do the same. 

• Members

Paprika is DEAD! No more Broadway star stinking up the joint

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know why this was done, especially after how long and hard they tried to make her happen but man am I glad it did. When that head tilted to the side and Sharon pushed her eyelids down, then Paul made it official

Now I can enjoy the show in peace, only downside is having to watch everyone mourn Miserable Spice these next few weeks

Archived