Y&R Actress Fired but books new gig days later

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she was WAY too good-looking to be believable in her role (hilarious how an entire city of insecure women would just nonchalantly accept this gorgeous, mysterious woman suddenly hanging around their husbands... >.>), not to mention I completely wrote her off the second she dropped her accent. And I just could not deal w/ her being with Noah... :lol:

i always felt like her introduction should have sent the majority of women in Genoa City REELING, especially Phyl, Chelsea, and Nikki - whose husbands Marisa was involved with v, v closely!  

i think the 'resolution' will be that Sully was never Sage/Adam's baby, even tho we were lead to believe that was the case. And Sharon's baby has some rando, mysterious parentage that will probably blow into town down the line... 

• Members

Well Pratt just previewed that Shawn has a major crush on Nick and might go the Dr Brokeneck route in , so theres that, the baby swap reveal  and paternity reveal, the last two JM stated wont happen at the same time, that's a lot

Never liked Marissa, seemed to old for Noah

• Members

I'm pretty sure Nelsea is next up. They have been teasing and testing them for months. Nick loses the Bush and Christian; Adam ends up spending more time with Sharon and Christian, etc. so Chelsea, Nick and Dylan are on outside, etc. There's no need to bring in a new actress. Heck, they could even have Nily as an option after seeing them together in Victor's fantasy. I can't imagine DG survives this latest cut and with the way the "wrapped" the Lame story on Wednesday - death is the best way to move forward. Even though I'd like to see Lily with someone closer to her age - for 28, Lily is far 'too old.' Of course, Luca is always hanging at the Club....

Archived