Days Promo: Week of March 7, 2016

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What amazing quality work we will lose with Josh Griffith!

Drake can still make me laugh after all these years...

A Martinez still looks [!@#$%^&*] stupid with those nasty pubes glued to the bottom of his chin. I need Marcy Walker to pray the pubes away, please.

• Members

Really looking forward to Abby's wedding, esp. with Milstein here.  The episode does look thin, though . . . it'll be real interesting to see who they use, considering, for once, 80ish% of the canvas should logically be there because of Abby's Horton and Johnson lineage, plus Chad's Carver/Kate connection.  Wonder how they'll explain Jo's absence?  LOL.  Really disappointed that Steve won't be walking Abby down the aisle; they should have not had the wedding coincide with the Ava murder, for this very, very poignant point.  Also disappointed Sonny and Melanie (and T) won't be there--this wedding highlights how depleted this age group has become.  Chad esp. suffers as a character without Sonny (or Will!) on canvas; he needs more male ties beyond teen Theo or, God forbid, this RAFE thing!  I'm actually glad Gabi will be there, as she's the only non-family character left with tons of history with Chabby.

I definitely thought this wedding wouldn't happen and right before Ben would be kidnapping her.

This Marlena kidnapping feels very unnecessary, but I guess this awful John story had to proceed at some point.  I know some people criticize it, but I really approve of them using the empty soundstage as an all-purpose warehouse . . . I think it looks great (just not for the "rave"! LOL).

• Members

:wub:

"pubes glued to the bottom of his chin"

LMAO yasss that's exactly what that [!@#$%^&*] looks like. Terrible.

I think John and Paul end up captured and Marlena will rescue John (with Rafe shoved in there of course) ... that's what I thought I saw in some future spoilers.

At least there's some movement here and something is happening. I for one am going to miss Milstein and Griffith. I won't miss Rape of our Lives but I'll miss everything else. The lighting, the use of characters ...

Archived