Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Members

cheap I wondered if you watched any of the other NY clips on that Lifetime Youtube channel. A few cracked me up - that woman who was horrified at going to a dangerous neighborhood and was trying to figure out her dating profile in another clip was a lot of fun. I was surprised at how frank the show was at how often little people, or whatever the term is, are used as cheap sexual fetish. 

I read on Wikipedia that they will be back in May, but there was no source.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • Members

YES toJuicy being added to the cast. LMAO at her throwing a surprise shower for lying ass Minnie. She knew damn well that was shade to expose her

"I hope they dont bring up the pregnancy." Girl....its only natural that someone else thats pregnant would want to talk to you about yours. I cant with her lying ass. Miscarriage, my ass.

I LOVE the twins. I love how they feed off each other and bring more to the table this season than last.

• Members

Yes Minnie, we think you lying. I cant believe she brought her mother with her to confront Juicy. I lost any and all respect for her mother. Ratchet bitch. I cant beleive she flipped a bowl of chicken wings on Juicy. How old is she?

• Members

Minnie mother is doing too much. Was the mother there when Minnie had her miscarriage? If she wasn't there or didn't hear the doctor say it was a miscarriage.  Minnie mother is encouraging this lying behavior from Minnie.

Edited by MoTheGreat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LMAO, I may be wrong but its so right....lol

Mimi to Troy: "I think I had a miscarriage." She still lying with her lying azz self. Cant keep it real with the "father"

Liar: "It shouldnt have gotten to a restraining order"

Juicy: "It shouldnt have gotten to chickens bieing thrown off a plate." YES! Tell her. I hate how Liar was bragging to the twins about her ratchet behavior early in the episode but then tried to play the victim when she saw the restraining order

Liar: "She is too old for this." Bitch, STFU! As if you werent too old call your mama to fight your battles

Monie looks cute with her braids

• Members

LMAO at Monie moving away from Liar. Liar expects so much out of friends but doesnt reciprocate that, with the way she lies. "Stop lying, stop being fake and stop manipulating." YES! Liar still doesnt get it

Monie: "We in a beach, not a bitch." LOL

Liar loves to say "bitch on the street". She looked at me like Im some bitch on the street. She treats me like some bitch on the street. Girl, shut up

nU5yCFb.gif 4heyNl0.gif
Juicy looks mesmorized. LOL at that face

8r43Dbr.gif
She looks like a baby who's diaper needed to be changed like 6 hours ago

3yzaiXe.png
Melissa: "Dont mess this face or this body up" Bitch, too late

MHIeXiN.gif
HAHA, she shut that bitch down

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

NYo2Xm8.png
Liar's reads are the worst bc if she looked in the mirror, she'd realize that she was reading herself. To Juicy: "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride." Bitch, you aint a bride either!

Monie really wont marry Morlin if he doesnt ask the father's hand in marriage? Is this 2016 or 1956? I like Monie in most aspects except when it comes to her relationship. She's not worth the hassle

5tkvxNB.gif
LOL

Liar and her interrogation of Monie being a little person. Now she's not a dwarf; she's just short? Thats some straight up ignorance on her part and she should know more than anyone. She was being messy, insulting and downright prejudice.

QevI11s.gif
And down she goes!