Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Members

LOL..I feel like half the cast is from Texas. If the twins do leave, that will be a blow to this show bc they are great cast members

Nah, I think those twins were brought on bc Andrea and Emily couldnt film much bc of their pregnancies and baby situations so they got 2 women who would act a fool on camera for the group settings. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Bri: "We like our cake, just like we like our men. Dark and sweet"

3qgAORz.png

Z61Dy6S.png

a4OXkzz.png

h9hlydn.png?1

cDLNASo.png

w4QSdl3.png?1

Monie debuted like 12 different hairstyles

93RxG0b.png?1
#TeamMinnie. She's her own biggest fan. Minnie back to being friends with Juicy? Man this chick flips flops so much. I was with her mama with the eye roll and shade. She dont want to go to the ratchet wedding yet she accepts the title of being co-maid of honor

Andrea asks the doctor if the eye thing with her baby was normal....she'd know the answer to that question if she had raised her first child

JApUWuw.png

article-2548506-1B11EB9B00000578-275_634
Monie's friends...were they auditioning to join the cast? Looking like a Little J.Lo circa In Living Color

ihiGeRK.gif
This one was quiet but gave us this gif

I kinda see Juicy's point. That co-maid of honor stuff is bulls--t. With that said, it IS Monie's special day so she should have kept that to herself and gone with the flow.

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude

That reunion did NOT dissappoint.

Juicy: "Google me nad then google me"

Big Bird: "You aint nobody! You dressed up like an elf!

Big Bird: "Im so proud of you bc first season you needed subtitles bc you couldnt speak"

LOL....her ghetto ass was on fire and Im glad she got called out.

"Just bc a child gets a certain age doesnt mean a parent has to stop parenting." Huh? You werent parenting Liar. You coddle her

"Your weaves look a mess. You got some bad synthetic wigs." She said that, yet Monie looked the best on the stage. NOT even 5 minutes in and this reunion is giving me LIFE! Best reunion on any series in years. Like damn; it was lit

Liar lies about Morlin and then gets caught in her life 10 seconds later. She was messy dropping that "bomb", trying to make it seem like there was some cheating

I guess the Gremlin twin's audition failed bc none of these women f--k with them

Juicy had me LOL with her gift. So damn messy. Liar trying to act like she was gonna do something when she knew security was there and wasnt going to let anything happen. 

And Monie had the nerve to say she's never seen a grown woman act like that?

tumblr_o2xixcxaxd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Members

@Cheap21Oh I saw the reunion. I thought Minnie's mom was an embarrassment. I grew tired of Minnie slinging 'bitch' around like it was nothing either. I'm also glad that Monie has demoted Minnie's ass as co-maid of honor along with seeing that Minnie and her mom aren't sh-t. 

From the dynamics last night, I can see that it is gonna be Minnie/the twins v. Monie/Juicy next season. You can tell that Emily and Brie are glad to be off the show and tired of Minnie's antics too. 

I loved Kevin Fraizer hosting as he is one of the few hosts that calls everyone on their sh-t and make them own it. 

I don't think we've seen the last of the Gremlin twins either. I wouldn't be surprised if they were part of the lineup next season along with Monie's two other friends that were at the bridal shower. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I definitely think the Gremlins will be Minnie's new BFF's next season especially snce they hate Monie and Juicy deaded them. Minnie will use them as pawns. 

Monie's friends were boring but I can see mini J. Lo at least getting added bc the twins didnt like her

Bye too Emily and Bri. They wont be missed. Bri was the most boring cast member who added nothing and Emily was doing the most at the reunion when she wasnt even around for any of this stuff. Like shut up. I did like her going in on Minnie for selfish reasons but even that had nothing to do with her

Oh and yes Minnie's mother was embarassing for acting and talking the way she did at her age.

Edited by Cheap21

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...