DAYS: Actress Returning Full Time!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh. I'm not against it. I like Nadia and I used to really love Chloe. I haven't recognized her in years though. I'm not that thrilled because I don't know how she'll be written. If she's more in character than I'm open to her sticking around. I'm also hopeful Brady and Chloe happen and Theresa gets moved elsewhere. I have no doubts now about a Brady/Theresa/Philip/Chloe quad. I just wasn't expecting Chloe. She's actually a huge plus when you look at who's going to be in this.

And Chloe makes sense to have back now that Shawn and Philip and Belle will all be actively on the canvas again. They shouldn't have all been off the canvas to begin with, but maybe it will be for the best that they had a long rest because we'd be as sick of them as we became of Daniel, EJ, and Sami dominating the airtime everyday for nearly a decade.

• Members

And her and Beemer don't seem to be on bad terms, unless I missed some news there. They were taking pictures together at the Days 50th party. And clearly they're going to work together.

Maybe Parker will magically become Philip's again. That'd be nice even if no one cares anymore. I was so disgusted they made Philip's son Daniel's. The efforts and lengths Tomsell went to in order to make Daniel Jonas happen.

Archived